Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back to Blogland OR Starting Over

Jonathan has let his site go and so mine goes with it.  I have wanted to start fresh with mine for a long time, but decided to wait until school started for Micah  Well, here we are.  Tomorrow, we are starting kindergarten!  I am so ready to start a routine and get into school with Micah.  I am not too sure he is as anxious to begin.  This summer, we have permitted more TV than we should have and he will be sorry to see it go. :)
So, this will be a chronicle of our lives at home and what we are learning and doing for school.  Not too different from before, except more posts and more school. :)  I'm not looking for lots of readers or anything. This is just a way to share what we are doing, and to be able to look back and see where we have been as we learn and grow.  I have missed my other blog, but I didn't have time for it in that season.  I am hoping that I can include this in my school time schedule with Micah.  :)  So, see you again soon as we post our first dy of school fun.

No comments: